At Bioespais we love our work. That’s why we enjoy finding the best places to construct or to renovate those buildings that best suit the wishes and needs of our customers and, at the same time, are harmonic.
First of all, we analyse and examine the situation before starting the design. Then we look for solutions which are useful, healthy and compatible with ecological sustainability. At Bioespais we believe in Sustainable Architecture.
What is Bioconstruction
It should be noted that to make bioconstructiom means to build with natural and nearby products and also to draw upon the expertise from the local people about climate and topography.
We make Bioconstruction when we…
- use nontoxic, natural and native materials;
- optimize thermal, acoustic and light quality;
- investigate a specific design for each space and building in order to achieve a natural regulation of the humidity and temperature of indoor spaces, thus ensuring perfect wellness while avoiding climate control systems;
- improve air quality by finding the perfect equilibrium between fresh air renovation, ionization and slowing down of new germs and bacteria;
- eliminate polluting electric fields, taking electrical installations and metallic conduits especially into account;
- minimize energy usage by installing renewable energy sources;
- try to strike a social and psychologic balance between urban and rural environments.
What is Geobiology
In the field of Geobiology, at Bioespais we carry out studies of given areas in order to know the natural and artificial disturbances of spaces.
- Natural: Telluric and geophysical disturbances, Hartmann lines, Curry, vortices, radioactivity and radon gas.
- Artificial: Electric, magnetic and electromagnetic pollution, high frequency, air quality, chemical features of the habitat and light.
We make natural geometry
Natural Geometry is the symbolic language of the forces of creation of the universe. It helps us to understand that all existing natural objects follow a geometrical pattern, as well as to know the energetic quality of spaces.
A space designed according to Natural Geometry creates a particular vibrational state which enters into resonance with the living and inert materials constituting it. Thus this orderly state of polarity enables also an orderly inner state.
At Biospais we use Natural Geometry in order to create harmonic spaces that make possible the healthy development of persons, animals and plants.
Our work comes from the heart
We are involved in a constant pursuit of quality
We take our work seriously
monday to fryday de 9h a 15h
Saturday de 9h a 13.30h